Monday, February 17, 2014

Snowy Season

I have been wanting to update my blog for so long now.  Just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to do all the things I want to do.  And when I do have time, I usually either am not home with access to my pictures or I am at home with no energy to blog.

This year we are having a rather hard and long winter.  While we have it easier here than in other parts of the country, still we are having some serious winter blues.  Everyone is so ready for Spring to arrive. I have to say that my favorite part of winter is that I get some additional time to scrapbook.  If I'm stuck inside I might as well make good use of my time to use up some of my stash.  So here's a few of my projects that I've managed to make in the last few months.  I seem to be doing a cleaner style than my more elaborate pages.  I think that is because I am trying to play catch-up and because I try to finish many of my projects within the same day rather than having the same layout on my desk for several days.  I miss doing the mixed media and blog inspired challenges so I'm hoping to get back to doing those again soon.  



 
Thanks for stopping by... have a blessed day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment