Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Celebrating 50 Years of Me!

I just had a birthday and it was a BIG one!  I still can't believe I've been around for 50 years.  I still feel like a kid and so I had a big birthday party to celebrate.  It was one of the best birthday parties I've had.

For this layout I was inspired by the February inspiration photo at www.Scrapstuffz.blogspot.com.   I was inspired by the bright colors, the cupcakes and those wonderful layers.  I chose to include the scalloped layers like the ones on the cupcake tower. And added the sprinkles because I liked how all the cupcakes were decorated.  What a fun picture and a great way to show how much fun I had at my birthday party.

Here is the inspiration:



Here is my layout:

 


Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. oh so cool! I love learning how you were inspired by the photo! Love the scalloped layers. So nice to see you okaying along at SSIB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you layered all the scallops and the sprinkles look like confetti. Great jon. Thanks for playing at SSIB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo happy to see you play along at SSIB! I love how you used "before and after" photos, adds more fun on your layout! Great take on the inspiration photo. Your scalloped layers is wonderful. Thanks for playing wit us!

    ReplyDelete