Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 7.21.11 Layout

I was checking out the Sketchy Thursdays blog and decided to use their sketch for some scrappy inspiration!  I love to put together pages featuring my favorite (and only) granddaughter!  I wish I'd been with her the day she went to visit this place.  There were so many neat little Nursery Rhyme play areas and playground equipment and a petting zoo.  This is just the first of a series of pages that I need to show how much fun she had playing there.  


2 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love those photos and loveeeeeee the little Mother Hubbard shoe! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun layout! You rocked the Echo Park :). Thanks for playing at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete